Appearances & Events
Hear Steph's Empathetic Message
Just Steph on Women Inspired TV
Dream Tasting Promo
- Just Steph worked with JZ Social Enterprises in Boston MA, showcasing and interviewing their amazing vendors/guests and MORE! Find more information here.
- Steph Emcee-ed during Boston’s First Annual Rare Disease Film Festival. The Rare Disease Film Festival was a new event show casing films from around the world which address the challenges of life with a rare disease.
- Steph spoke at the “I AM WOMAN” Personal Development Conference in Boston. She lead the Education Session: Breaking Free for Your Next Act. For more information and to buy tickets click here.
I wanted to make you aware of an amazing opportunity for me as a speaker and Rare Disorder Patient. I have been invited to speak at The Global Nursing Conference in Dubai, September 13-14, 2018. This is very exciting. I will be addressing doctors, nurses, healthcare educators on what it is like to live with a Rare Disorder (#Perfect). I am currently seeking sponsors as I will not be compensated at all, even travel. If you know of any doctors, pharmaceutical companies or research companies that may be involved in spreading awareness of Rare Diseases, kindly share my information or contact me via my CONTACT US form.
EVENT LINK: http://nursing.eventsocean.com
“My talk will be in the Keynote Forum after the Opening Ceremony between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Exact time will be shared after the Scientific Programme is approved by DHA.”
Boston City of Champions Event for Rett syndrome
Saturday, November 10th at 6:30pm
Boston Harbor Distillery
Enjoy apps & spirits, live music, a silent auction and the chance to celebrate all who have Rett syndrome and are champions in their own way!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bostonrettchampions/
Place: Westminister Academy Parent Association, Atlanta, GA
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:00 am
- Recognize your amazingness
- Self-care vs selfishness
- The results of self care as it pertains to ourselves and how it influences the children
- The benefits of healing and steps to take to start the healing process
"Steph is truly a force of nature, a special soul who genuinely cares about the people she works with and the universe in general. Her passion is contagious. As someone who has read many, many self help books and lectures, Steph keeps it real. One of the best messages I learned from her is understanding that self-care is not selfish. She is a shining example that believing in yourself is the greatest gift you can give to the world.”
Sandra K. Benson
Global Business Development Director, Construction