Appearances & Events
Hear Steph's Empathetic Message
Just Steph on Women Inspired TV
Dream Tasting Promo
- Just Steph worked with JZ Social Enterprises in Boston MA, showcasing and interviewing their amazing vendors/guests and MORE! Find more information here.
- Steph Emcee-ed during Boston’s First Annual Rare Disease Film Festival. The Rare Disease Film Festival was a new event show casing films from around the world which address the challenges of life with a rare disease.
- Steph spoke at the “I AM WOMAN” Personal Development Conference in Boston. She lead the Education Session: Breaking Free for Your Next Act. For more information and to buy tickets click here.
Place: Westminister Academy Parent Association, Atlanta, GA
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:00 am
- Recognize your amazingness
- Self-care vs selfishness
- The results of self care as it pertains to ourselves and how it influences the children
- The benefits of healing and steps to take to start the healing process
Regis College (Student Union Building), Free Event open to the Public
235 Wellesley Weston, MA 02193
Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 12:30 pm.
FIND YOUR BLISS AND FOLLOW IT
- Recognizing the amazingness and uniqueness of ourselves
- Identifying our gifts and talents and their importance in the world including paying close attention to our bodies and emotions
- Steps we may need to take in order to truly embrace our amazingness and exercising our gifts, including knowing the difference betwen self-care and selfishness
- Living in our gifts is bliss!
Steph Palermo, Empathic Messenger and host of The Just Steph Radio Show is proud to present her Signature Event, The Ruby Slippers Workshop. Watch for one of her signature events in your hometown. Learn to feel Groovy Every Day!
Click to REQUEST A WORKSHOP IN YOUR HOMETOWN